Colette’s infectious spirit, passion for her subject, and humorous delivery engaged the audience which is why we would highly recommend her as a speaker for your next event!
- Edgy enough to challenge your audience’s mindset.
- Approachable enough to overcome their judgments.
- Funny enough to create a memorable experience.
- Experienced enough to motivate them to take action.
- She knows what works – and what doesn’t. Having been in the personal development industry for over 20 years, Colette knows the difference between trendy topics and timeless truths when it comes to stress, communication, and leadership.
- She keeps it real and relevant. With a Masters Degree in Human Behavior, her mission is to support individuals in becoming their personal and professional best.
- In real estate, it’s location, location, location. In speaking, it’s preparation, preparation, preparation. More than investing the time upfront to uncover your meeting goals and outcomes, Colette takes a deep dive with your attendees too. By the time she shows up, she has done her homework — and it shows.
- Following your meeting, Colette provides ongoing ideas and inspiration to keep the momentum going for your team.
- As the mother of two female millennials, Colette has a keen awareness of this generation’s challenges and strengths. She possesses the ability to cut through the noise and genuinely connect on and off the platform.
- Been there. Done that. Colette doesn’t speak from theory — but from experience. As a former Administrator turned National Sales Trainer turned Entrepreneur, she understands the variety of career demands that attendees face. In her seminars, she relates examples from her personal and professional struggles and provides real-world results.
But, hey, don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what Colette’s customers are saying about her…